Contracting - Request For Quotes
Project: Notice of Intent to Award Noncompetitive Procurement
Description of Supplies/Services:
|Requisition No.: ||TBD||Date of Notice: 05/23/2016|
|Contracting Officer: ||Tyrone R. Rowse||Closing Date: 06/02/2016|
The U.S. Geological Survey, Alaska Science Center requests procurement for the following:
TGW-4680-3 Caribou Collars.
Caribou Collar Release Mechanisms
The Government intends to award this requirement noncompetitively IAW FAR 13.106-1(b) (1) to Telonics Inc. Other interested concerns having the ability to furnish these services and supplies shall submit a capabilities statement to the contracting officer no later than the closing date of this announcement. All submissions will be evaluated to determine if competitive opportunities exist. This is NOT a Request for Quotes; no written solicitation will be issued. This may represent the Government's only written notice of this procurement.
Services and supplies will be delivered to:
U.S. GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
ALASKA SCIENCE CENTER
ANCHORAGE, AK 99508
This notice and any resulting contract or order conforms to the requirements in place through FAC 2005-87 April 6, 2016.
For further information, please contact the Contracting Officer at (907) 786-7117 or email@example.com.
Quote Due By: NA
Project: The United States Geological Survey (USGS) Alaska Science Center requires a Licensed Boat Captain to operate and maintain the USGS 50' research vessel "Alaskan Gyre" during the summer months to conduct ecological research throughout coastal Alaska.
1) U.S. Coast Guard License for vessels of 100 (at minimum) gross registered tons upon near coastal waters
2) Past experience operating and maintaining vessels on the marine waters of Alaska (Gulf of Alaska, Prince William Sound and Cook Inlet)
3) Able seaman (AB) certification single crew draft vessel 30' minimum
4) Perform maintenance including changing oil and filters every 250 hours on main engine and generator, greasing shaft zerks, and maintaining fluid levels on cooling systems, hydraulics, and batteries
5) Must keep a daily log book and complete monthly safety checklists as specified by the USGS Large Vessel Safety Program
Project objectives include:
1) Forage Fish Survey Trip 26 June to 31 July 2016 (36 Days total)
2) Geophysical Survey Trip 01 August to 19 August 2016 (19 Days total)
Vendor must be registered in System for Award Management (SAM) sam.gov prior to award of purchase order.
Vendor must invoice through the Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) ipp.gov
Interested parties should contact USGS Purchasing Agent Tyrone Rowse firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quote Due By: June 6th, 2016 NLT 12:00PM AKDST
For all projects, contact: Tyrone Rowse